Requirements and steps to recreate:
- Open terminal wherever your texteffect2 is and paste this:
You should get something like this:
Code: Select all
chmod +x ./texteffect2 ./texteffect2 -t "NemeSYS" -e normal -s glow -f Sandoval -p 200 -tf "pattern.png" -gc black -gw 7 -bg none png:- | display png:-
- Save the created logo (right click to show menu).
- Launch Gimp and open your saved logo
- Press u to select the magic wand tool (fuzzy selection) and raise the threshold level to something like 50
- Invert selection (Ctrl+i)
- Take the Stripes 48x48 brush pattern and drag it to the logo
- Duplicate the logo layer Ctrl+Shift+d and move this second layer so that it creates a shading effect
You should end with something like this:
All this can be achieved with Imagemagick only. I'll try to update the script in order to do everything from there.