If you are looking for a specific 64-bit package and you can't find it in any of the 64-bit repos, please post a request for it here
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Jan 2020, 11:07
- Distribution: porteus
could you please make a porteus module for pcsx2 and ppsspp and mgba and dolphin and retroarch
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: 4.0 Cinnamon 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA
You can use USM to make retroarch.
Code: Select all
root@porteus:/home/guest# usm -g retroarch
The following items were found.
Choose an number to confirm.
ctrl+c to quit
- White ninja
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 07 May 2019, 00:58
- Distribution: Porteus 4.0 Cinnamon x86
Umm well, I would like have PCSX2 and PPPSSPP as modules for Porteus directly